Hydrological And Flood Risk Assessment Study For Proposed Township Projects At Vasai, Palghar District, Maharashtra, By DDPL Infrastructure.
Project Name: Flood risk assessment study for proposed township project of DDPL, Global Infrastructure, Village – Tivri, Taluka – Vasai & District – Palghar
Project Client: M/s. DDPL, Global Infrastructure, Kandivali (West), Mumbai
Task Assigned: Hydrological study in catchment and study area of proposed township project, study includes – Catchment Delineation and generation of topographic contours and DEM, Morphometric Analysis, Hydrological modeling using HEC-RAS software.
• Geological / Hydrogeological survey and data analysis
• Hydrological and Flood Risk Assessment Study
• Flood Risk Modeling using HEC-RAS Software
• Generation of DEM Using SRTM at QGIS Software
• River Morphology study using SOI Toposheet
• Design Storm water drain around proposed plot boundary
WATER RESOURCE STEWARDSHIP, SUKINDA VALLEY REGION, SUKINDA, JAJPUR DISTRICT, ORISSA, BY INDIAN METALS & FERRO ALLOYS LTD (IMFA)
Project Name: Water resource stewardship in Sukinda valley region, Project by Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Ltd (IMFA), Sukinda, Jajpur District, Orissa, India.
Project Client: RSMGC Advisory / IMFA, Orissa, India
Task Assigned: Designed garland drain, proposed sump for ETP. Generation of 2D contour and 3D topographic model using GIS and Surfer software, Selection of Hyper-accumulation of Hexavalent Chromium Plant – for reducing the chromium from mining surface water.
• Design Mine Surface water catchment
• Design Proposed Sump
• Calculated total water accumulation in open mine during wet season
• Design pump capacity and proposed number of pumps
• Design rainwater harvesting in existing buildings at mine area
• Design Storm water garland drain within mine area
“ Only after the last tree has been cut down . . . . . . the last river has been poisoned . . . . . . the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten ”
Cree Indian Prophecy